Camarones a la Diabla (Deviled Shrimp)
- 1 lb Shrimp Black Tiger Raw Peeled And Deveined 21-25 Tail On Individually Quick Frozen
- 1 Ea Lime Us #1 175/200 Size Fresh, Juice of
- 2 Tbsp Oil Olive Extra Virgin Plastic Bottle
- 3 oz Onion Yellow Jumbo Us #1 Fresh, Diced
- 2 Tsp Seasoning Steak Northwood Salt Garlic Black Pepper Onion Red Pepper
- 3 oz Pepper Chipotle In Adobo Sauce
- 10 oz Tomato Diced Fire Roasted
- 1/4 oz Garlic Chopped In Oil Refrigerated
- In a bowl, marinate shrimp in lime juice and Northwood Steak seasoning for 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Remove shrimp from marinade.
- In a blender, combine chipotle peppers, diced tomatoes, and chopped garlic. Pulse until smooth.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a saute pan. Add diced onions and shrimp. Cook shrimp for about 3-4 minutes remove from saute pan.
- Add sauce to saute pan and reduce over low heat for about 5-8 minutes. Add shrimp.