California Sun Burger
- 1 Prairie Creek™ Cheyenne Ground Beef Patty
- 1 tsp Salt / Pepper
- 1/4 cup Cucumber/Avocado salsa (see below)
- 1-2 Slices Heirloom Tomato
- 1 Egg
- 1 Burger bun
- Season burger evenly on both sides. Place on hot grill. Cook to desired temperature.
- Burger cooking 101: Only touch a burger twice once it’s on the grill. Once when you ip it and once when you take it off. Do not press on the burger, do not poke the burger, do not bother the burger. The more a burger is handled the likelihood increases in sub-par performance and a dry patty.
- While burger is cooking toast the bun (if desired) & cook sunny side up egg. Place the burger on the bottom bun & top with tomato, sunny side egg, and avocado salad. Place the bun top slightly askew.
Cucumber + Avocado Salsa
Place 1 peeled and diced English cucumber, 4 diced avocados, 1 diced red onion, the juice of 4 limes, 1⁄2 tsp. Kosher salt, 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro and 4 minced jalapeños in a medium sized mixing bowl and mix gently, being careful not to smash the avocados too much. This is a chunky style salsa, not guacamole! Place in proper container, label and date. Place in cooler, shelf life is two days.