Calamari with White Balsamic, Pepperoni and Olives
- 6 ounces HIDDEN BAY™ calamari ring & tentacle breaded lightly, frozen (#15444)
- 6 ounces vinegar white balsamic all natural (#K4394)
- 1 ounce VILLA FRIZZONI® pepperoni sliced pork and beef average 16 slice per ounce 44 millimeter frozen (#18862)
- 1 ounce TRIFOGLIO® olive Kalamata pitted black average 201-230/pound tub (#D3978)
- Reduce the balsamic on low flame by half (it should be the consistency of a soft honey). Keep it warm.
- Julienne the pepperoni and the same to the olives.
- Fry the calamari in a 375-degree F fryer for 5-6 minutes.
- Toss in a bowl the 4 teaspoons of the reduced vinegar and the remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with Italian parsley and sea salt.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood
No video selected.