- 2 Lb Calamari Tubes & Tentacles
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbl fresh lemon juice
- 4 garlic clives, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup red onion (cut into px 1/8-in square)
- 1/2 cup fresh red bell pepper (cut into px 1/8-in square)
- 1 cup medium diced cucumber, seeded
- 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Rinse all the squid under running water and drain in the colander. Fill 5 or 6 quart pot full of water, add 2 tablespoons brief 40-60 second, then remove from pot and immediately plunge into ice water to halt cooking. When squid pieces In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, orange juice, Olive oil, lemon infused oil, garlic, salt & pepper toss with dressing. Let salad stand, tossing occasionally, at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- Now serve chill or room temperature.