- 1 3” Buttermilk Biscuit, split in half
- 4 ounces Smoked Natural Casing Rope Sausage Andouille
- 2 ounces Hardwood Smoked Boneless Ham
- 1 ounce Mild Italian Sausage
- 2 Large Grade A Eggs, poached
- ½ ounce Deep Fried Okra, frozen
- 2 ounces Peppered Gravy Mix
- 1 ounce Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- ¼ ounce Sliced Bacon, diced
- Slice the andouille sausage and sear in a pan.
- Remove from the pan, cook diced bacon in the pan and add spinach at the very end to wilt.
- Cook the Italian sausage and add it to the pepper gravy mix. Let stand for 30 minutes before serving.
- On two halves of the buttermilk biscuit add the sliced ham, andouille, and bacon spinach mixture.
- Top off with the two poached eggs.
- Sauce the eggs with the Italian sausage gravy and garnish with the friend okra and cajun seasoning.