Boursin & Mushroom Cheese Steak
- 1 oz Butter, Salted
- 2 oz Crimini Mushroom, washed and sliced
- 1/8 oz Salt, Coarse
- 1/8 oz Black Pepper
- 1 ea Ribeye , 8 oz Steak Boneless Lip-Off Tail 3/4", trimmed & cut in 1/2
- 1/8 oz Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1/8 oz Pan Spray
- 1/4 oz Green Scallion
- 1½ oz Boursin Herb Garlic Cheese
- 2 ea Brioche Bun Slider, 3"
- Heat the grill or flat top to medium high. Dust the steak with the garlic and herb seasoning and salt and pepper and grill to medium rare.
- For the toppers: While the steak cooks saute the mushrooms in the butter seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Spray the green onions with pan spray and grill until charred on all sides then rough chop.
- To assemble, place the steak on top of the bottom brioche bun, add on a dollop of the boursin cheese then add on the sauteed mushrooms and the charred green onion.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Beef, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Sandwiches