Bonchon (Korean) Chicken Salad
- 8 3/8 oz SILVERBROOK® Chicken Tenderloin Fritter Homestyle Average 56/2, 8-Ounce Ready-To-Cook, Frozen
- 1 SERVING SUB-RECIPE: Bonchon Chicken (Korean) Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Paste Chili Pepper Hot Gochujang Korean Dry, Delivers Within 3-5 Business Days
- 1/2 oz Garlic Whole Peeled Reclosable Bag, 100-130 Cnt/Pound, Fresh
- 1/2 oz Ginger Root, Fresh
- 2 Tbsp Sauce Soy
- 1/2 C Sauce Sweet Chili
- 1 1/2 oz Lettuce Blend Arcadian Harvest Classic, Fresh
- 1/2 oz Dressing Vinaigrette Raspberry
- 1/4 oz Oil Sesame Kadoya Dry, Delivers Within 3-5 Business Days
- 3/4 oz Carrot Matchstick, Fresh
- 1 SERVING SUB-RECIPE: Salt and Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Salt Table Iodized Bulk
- 1/8 tsp Pepper White Ground
- 1/4 tsp Sesame Seed Whole Hulled White
- 1/3 oz Onion Green Scallion Iceless Clean and Trim, Fresh
- Fry 3 each homestyle chicken tenders until golden brown. Cut into thin strips and toss with 2 ounces Bonchon Chicken sauce.
- In a separate bowl toss greens, carrots, dressing, sesame oil, and salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken on top of greens. Garnish with sesame seeds and bias cut green onions.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Chicken, Dinner, International, Lunch, Salad