Black and Blue Roast Beef
- 8 oz Beef Roast Top Round Cap Off No Roll Ungraded, A Maturity, 30 Months or Less , Deli Faced Cooked Medium, Refrigerated
- 1 1/2 oz Cheese Marble Blue Jack .73 Ounce 22 Slice, Refrigerated
- 1/4 oz Glaze Balsamic
- 1 ea Hoagie Bun 6" 2.75 Ounce Split Top Hinged Baked Frozen
- 1 oz Salad Blend Heritage Fresh
- Thinly shave roast beef.
- Place 8 oz Roast Beef in pan and cover with the blue jack. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While the Roast Beef is baking, take 1 hoagie and butter it. Place on flattop and brown it.
- Take Roast Beef out and carefully put onto hoagie. Add the mixed greens and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Beef, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Sandwiches