Big Texas BBQ Brisket Blend Burger
- 1 ea Bun Brioche 4.25" Round
- 1 oz Butter Solid, Unsalted Sweet Cream
- 1/8 oz Seasoning Smokey Mesquite, season patty
- 8 oz Prairie Creek Beef Ground Patty, Chuck Brisket Blend 2-1 Natural Shape
- 1½ oz Sauce Barbecue Santa Fe
- 1 oz Gouda Cheese, Smoked
- 3 oz Bacon Slice, 2 ea cooked
- 4 oz Onion Ring Battered Beer 3/8" Thin
- 1/8 oz Butter Lettuce
- 1 oz Hamburger Pickle Slice
- 1 oz Roma Tomato
- Season patty with Smoke Mesquite seasoning, then grill to desire temp, topped with BBQ sauce and Gouda cheese then cover patty with lid until the cheese melts, then take of grill and set aside. Butter buns, then set aside.
- Fry onion rings, toss a little of Smokey Mesquite seasoning, set aside. Cook bacon, set aside.
- The Build Method: Place the cooked BBQ Burger with cheese on bottom bun, then top with bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onion rings, then top with bun.