- 1 cup VILLA FRIZZONI® oil olive extra virgin in tin (#23158)
- 3 ounces anchovy fillet in olive oil (#28220)
- 3 ounces garlic whole peeled fresh (#C7880)
- 2 ounces butter solid grade AA unsalted sweet cream, refrigerated (#73410)
- Add about 10 cloves of garlic to the olive oil and simmer on low heat for approximately 5 minutes, or until garlic is soft and brown but not crispy.
- Add anchovies to the olive oil and simmer on low heat for about 5 more minutes, then remove from heat.
- Whisk in the butter.
- Serve with bread and fresh vegetables for dipping.
No video selected.