- 1 Each Bagel Asiago Partial Baked Unsliced Frozen
- 2 Ounces Bacon Single Slice 14-17 Cherrywood Smoked Refrigerated
- 1/4 Each Avocado Hass Breaker 48/60 Size Pre- Conditioned Fresh
- 1/2 Ounce Tomato Roma Fresh, Sliced thin
- 1/8 Ounce Lettuce Green Leaf Clean And Trim Cello Fresh
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Whole Peeled Reclosable Bag 100-130Cnt/Pound Fresh
- 3/4 Teaspoon Onion Green Scallion Iceless Clean And Trim Fresh
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dill Baby Fresh, Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt Coarse Kosher Box
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese Loaf Refrigerated, Softened
- Cook the bacon in a pan or bake in 350 degree oven until cooked through.
- Chop the garlic, green onion and dill and mix into the cream cheese mixture with the salt. Let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving to let the Flavors meld.
- Cut and toast the bagel.
- Spread both sides with the herb cream cheese mixtures and build with the lettuce, tomato, bacon and thin sliced avocado.
- top with a fried egg if desired!!