Artichoke & Olive Tapenade
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled & minced
- 1 C Pitted Green Olives
- 1 Tbsp Capers
- 8-10 VILLA FRIZZONI Canned Artichokes, drained well and quartered
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 6 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt, to taste
- In a food processor, pulse the garlic, olives, capers, artichoke hearts, lemon juice and olive oil until slightly smooth but still coarse.
- Taste and season with salt, lemon and chili powder.
- Serve with chips, crackers or toasted bread.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Italian, Lunch