Vietnamese Short Rib Summer Rolls
Chef Jeff Merry | Reinhart Boston
- ½ oz garlic, chopped in oil
- ½ tsp curry green paste
- ¾ oz light brown sugar
- 1 ea lime juice, fresh
- 1 oz Thai fish sauce
- 1 lb fresh broccoli coleslaw
- 4 oz heavy duty creamy mayonnaise
- 1/8 oz fresh cilantro, cleaned and chopped
- 12 ea rice paper wrappers/spring rolls
- 4 oz beef chuck short rib, thawed & shredded
- Combine garlic, brown sugar, green curry paste, lime juice and fish sauce. Mix well. Add chopped cilantro. Mix 1 tablespoon to mayonnaise. In a separate bowl, combine broccoli slaw with shredded short rib. Soften rice wrapper in warm water. Spread 1 teaspoon of curry paste on wrapper, add 3 teaspoons of filling. Tuck in sides and roll. Refrigerate and serve with remaining curry paste.
No video selected.