Tuscan White Bean Spread
Recipe Provided by Schreiber Foods
- 1 15 oz. can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 3 oz Grated Sierra® Brand Cotija Cheese
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, zest
- 2 tsp minced rosemary
- Place beans, garlic, salt, and 2 oz. of Cotija in the work bowl of a Food processor. Process for 30 seconds, then pour olive oil through the center in a slow and steady stream. Turn processor off once the olive oil is fully emulsified.
- Transfer the bean mixture to a bowl. Mix in the lemon zest, rosemary, and remaining Cotija. Bean spread can be used immediately or refrigerated for up to 3 days in an airtight container.