Three Timing Queso
- 3 oz Chorizo Sausage, Raw
- 3 oz Beef Ground, 80/20
- 6 ea Tortilla Corn Blue 6" forFrying
- 3 oz Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 oz Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 ea Avocado Hass Avocado, Sliced
- 2 oz Salsa Medium with Green Chilies
- TT Sour Cream
- Cut the tortillas into 6 chips and deep fry. Cook the ground beef and chorizo together. Slice the jack cheese thin.
- Place the hot meat in the bottom of the oval take-out container. Layer the jack cheese over and add the warmed nacho cheese.
- Place the sliced avocado, salsa, and sour cream on top.
- Place chips in a paper bag and put lid over queso.
- Type: Lunch
- Categories: Takeout Recipes, Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 1 • WINTER 2018
- Tags: Appetizer, Lunch, Mexican