Strawberry Bacon Blue Cheese Salad
Chef Jermaine Little, Category Manager, Milwaukee region
- 4 pieces Prairie Creek® cherrywood smoked bacon, chopped into half pieces
- 1/2 c strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 c pecan halves
- 1/2 c blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 oz Culinary Secrets® balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Arcadian Harvest lettuce blend
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Cook bacon until crisp, then chop into half pieces. Layer salad ingredients in a large bowl, reserving some for later. Toss lightly with dressing, then top with sliced strawberries, crumbled blue cheese and pecan halves.
No video selected.