Spanish Tortilla Bites w/Radish
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Ea Yellow Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Peeled Garlic
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 lb Idaho Potatoes, peeled & sliced
- 6 Ea eggs
- ¾ C sour cream
- 6 oz Manchego cheese, grated
- ¼ C aioli
- 3 Ea watermelon radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ C Washed & Trimmed Cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet; sauté onions, garlic, ½ teaspoon of salt, and black pepper until soft. Add sliced potatoes and cook two more minutes. Take off the heat and cover with lid; set aside until cooled.
- Whisk together eggs, sour cream, cheese and remaining teaspoon of salt. Add potato mixture to eggs. Pour all into a greased baking pan and bake for 20-30 minutes (until firm, but not browned). Cool and cut into squares.
- Top each squash with a small dollop of aioli, followed by a thin radish slice and chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.