Roasted Rhubarb & Golden Beet Salad w/Goat Cheese
- 2 oz Rhubarb
- 1 Ea Beets Baby Gold or Red, Peeled, cut in half
- 1 oz Oil Olive Extra Virgin In Tin
- 1/4 oz Seasoning Steak Northwood Salt Garlic, Black Pepper, Onion, Red Pepper
- 1 oz Cheese Goat Crumbled 2Lb Tray
- 3 oz Salad Blend, Baby Red Chard, Wild Arugula & Baby Kales Fresh
- In bowl combine rhubarb and beets. Toss with olive oil and steak seasoning.
- Place on sheet pan and roast at 350°F until tender. Allow to cool. Toss with salad blend and goat cheese.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Appetizer
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2018
- Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad