One hundred percent pure maple syrup is the key here. Its rich sweetness is the perfect balance for the unique bite of J. Henry’s award-winning bourbon, made with Wisconsin heirloom red corn.
- ¼ oz Maple Syrup
- 2 oz J. Henry & Sons 5-year aged straight bourbon
- 2 dashes Bittercube Trinity Bitters
Start to finish: 35 minutes
- 1 lb Bacon
- ¼ C Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Real Maple Syrup
- Add ingredients to vessel. Fill with ice and stir until properly diluted. Strain into rocks glass over large cube.
- Garnish with orange peel and candied bacon.
- Heat oven to 275 F and cook bacon for 20 minutes.
- While bacon cools, turn oven to 375 F and mix rest of ingredients in bowl.
- Cut bacon into 32 pieces and dredge.
- Spread on parchment-lined sheets and bake for 10 minutes, flipping halfway. Keep refrigerated.