Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Fennel, Sausage & Red Sauce
- 5 each VILLA FRIZZONI® ravioli wild mushroom hexagon (#13964)
- 1 ounce fennel, cleaned and chopped
- 2 ounces topping pizza sausage Italian spicy with garlic fully cooked average 8 count/ounce (#78906)
- 3 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® sauce Marinara chunky gluten free (#12072)
- 1 ounce VILLA FRIZZONI® cheese Parmesan shredded fancy bag, refrigerated (#70946)
- In a sauté pan roast fennel in 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add sausage and continue to cook.
- Add Marinara sauce and allow sauce to simmer.
- Reheat cooked ravioli in hot water. Drain and add to sauce. Toss and place in soup plate. Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch