Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Asiago & Carrot Puree
- 7 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® ravioli mushroom hexagon wavy frozen (#13964)
- 24 ounces carrot jumbo fresh carton (#70626)
- 3 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® cheese Asiago shredded bag, refrigerated (#76786)
- 1 1/2 ounces oil olive extra virgin (#09387)
- 1 ounce garlic whole peeled reclosable bag 100-130 count/pound fresh (#V5377)
- Peel the carrots and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and roast the garlic when brown. Discard the oil.
- Place the carrots in the same pan. Fill with 4 cups chicken broth. Cook until tender.
- In a food processor, puree the garlic and carrot puree, all the while intermittingly adding the cheese.
- The puree should be the consistency of a thick batter. Now season with salt and pepper.
- In large pot of boiling water cook the ravioli after adding salt.
- To plate, lay the ravioli over the Teardrop of the carrot puree and garnish with aromatics.