White Bean Soup & Cabbage Rolls
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 C Butternut squash, cubed
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 C cooked Cannelini beans
- 1 C kale, shredded
- 6 C vegetable stock
- 4 lamb and rice-filled Savoy cabbage rolls
- Heat oil in soup pot. Add onions; cook over medium heat until soft. Add garlic and Butternut and cook another five minutes (or until squash begins to brown). Season with salt and pepper.
- Add beans, kale, and stock; simmer until tender and consistency has thickened.
- Serve soup with one stuffed cabbage leaf on top.