Warm Kale Color Crunch Garbanzo Salad
Packed with nutrients and delicious Indian spices, this warm salad can be served as a starter, side dish, or base for fish and poultry.
- 2 Tbsp. garlic oil
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- ½ tsp. salt
- Pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 16 oz. Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Kale Color Crunch
- 1 Tbs. RSS Peeled Garlic
- 15 oz. can of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat oil in a wok. When hot, add spices and cook one minute to brown. Add RSS Kale Color Crunch, tossing to heat/wilt for two minutes. Add garlic and beans; heat for two more minutes.
- Arrange equal portions of on salad plates.