Walnut Crusted Wild Salmon, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis, Sauteed Escarole w/ Cannelini Beans, Finished w/basil Oil
- 8 oz Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillet, #KF006
- ½ C Flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 C Raw Walnuts, ground, #KB686
- 1 C Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 lb Roasted Red Peppers
- 12 oz Chicken Stock
- 2 oz White Wine
- 1 oz Shallots
- ½ oz Garlic
- ¼ oz Fresh Garlic, minced
- ¼ lb Fresh Escarole, large dice
- 2 oz Cannelini Beans, cooked, #KA210
- ½ oz White Wine
- 1 oz Chicken Stock
- ½ oz Basil Oil, #JC862
- Season the salmon portion and coat with walnut crust using the standard breading procedure. Pan fry over medium heat about 3 minutes per side then finish in the oven at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
- Sweat garlic and shallots in a small stock pot, deglaze with white wine, reduce by half then add chicken stock. Puree in Vitamix to desired consistency.
- Saute garlic quickly then add escarole to saute for 1 minute. Deglaze with white wine and then add the chicken stock and cannellini beans and bring to a slow simmer for about 3-4 minutes or until beans are warmed through.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch, Seafood
No video selected.