- 1 each bagel asiago partial baked unsliced frozen
- 2 each egg shell on white large grade Aa loose pack II/15 day refrigerated
- 1/2 oz. bacon applewood 13-17 layout griddle master gas flushed refrigerated
- 1/2 Tbsp. seasoning sriracha
- 1 1/2 oz. sausage pork patty shape breakfast fully cooked 106/1.5 ounce frozen
- 1/4 oz. cheese pepper jack 120 slice refrigerated
- 1/8 oz. tomato red vine on cluster fresh, sliced thin
- 1 tsp. pepper chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. mayonnaise heavy duty original recipe
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle the bacon with the sriracha seasoning and bake until fully cooked.
- Slice the bagel in half and toast it.
- Mix together the mayo and chipotle and refrigerate.
- Whisk the egg and cook like an omelette and fold over.
- Heat up the sausage patty in a sauce pan.
- Slather the two sides of the bagel with the chipotle mayonnaise.
- Place tomatoes down at the bottom and top off with the sausage patty, add the sriracha bacon, then the egg.
- Top off with the pepper jack cheese and finish with the other bun.