Villa Frizzoni Creamy Ranch, Bacon and Tomato Pasta Salad
- 19 oz. Villa Frizzoni Cavatelli
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. Prairie Creek Bacon 48314, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lbs. Good Roots Grape Tomatoes 25740
- 3 Green Onions, Chopped
- ¾ cup Fair Meadow Sour Cream 71811
- ¾ cup Culinary Secrets Mayonnaise 31466
- ¾ cup Kemps Buttermilk 71312
- 1 (1 oz.) package of Ranch Dip Mix
- Salt and Culinary Secrets Black pepper 24236 to taste
- Cook your bacon, either on the stove top or on a large cookie sheet in your oven. When it is cooked through remove it to a plate and pat the grease off with some paper towels. Set aside.
- Boil your pasta according to the package cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Slice the grape tomatoes in half and toss them into a large mixing bowl.
- Chop up three green onions and add them to the tomatoes.
- Pour your cooked pasta into the bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl combine ¾ cups sour cream, ¾ cups mayonnaise, ¾ cups buttermilk and one ranch dip mix packet. Stir it well to combine, making sure all of the other ingredients are well incorporated.
- Crumble up your bacon and add it to the pasta mixture.
- Pour half of the dressing over the top of the pasta and stir well. Cover and refrigerate for one hour, or until you are ready to serve. Make sure to refrigerate the remaining dressing as well.
- When you are ready to eat, pour the remaining dressing over the top. Stir it well, making sure all of the ingredients are covered with dressing. Taste it and add a bit of salt and black pepper if needed
- Servings: 4
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch, Pasta