Villa Frizzoni Chicken Cordon Bleu Cheese Ravioli Pasta
- 24 oz. Villa Frizzoni Cheese Ravioli 66262
- 1 (15 oz.) Jar Villa Frizzoni Alfredo Sauce 22826
- 4 oz. Fair Meadow Cream Cheese 70083, softened and cubed
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss Cheese (divided)
- ½ tsp. Culinary Secrets Onion Powder 24400
- ½ tsp. Culinary Secrets Garlic Powder 24042
- ½ tsp. Culinary Secrets Black Pepper 24236
- 2 cups Cooked Silverbrook Chicken Breast 61040– sliced thin
- ½ cup Prairie Creek Crumbled Cooked Bacon 48314
- ½ cup Cobblestreet Market Cooked Ham Dices A6758
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the alfredo sauce and cream cheese over medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, bacon, ham and pasta. Add sauce and ½ cup reserved pasta water; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake dish in oven uncovered for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted and golden. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Divide into bowls and serve immediately.