Villa Frizzoni Chicken Cheese Tortellini Salad
- 19 oz. Villa Frizzoni Cheese Tortellini 65066
- 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1½ cups Cooked Silverbrook Chicken 61040, diced
- ¼ cup Markon Green Onions 76207, sliced thin
- ¼ cup Culinary Secrets Mayonnaise 31466 or Miracle Whip
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle Culinary Secrets Coleslaw Dressing 17102
- 1 (8 oz.) can Bountiful Harvest Pineapple Tidbits 10858, drained
- 1 cup Markon Red Grapes 78432, cut in half
- 1 cup Markon Red Apple 78004, cored and diced
- 1 cup Culinary Secrets Cashews 23008 or Walnuts
- Salt and Culinary Secrets Black Pepper 24236 to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to package instructions, Drain and rinse with ice cold water. Drain completely and place in mixing bowl and toss with 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil to prevent sticking.
- In a bowl add mayonnaise or miracle whip, green onions, chicken, and enough coleslaw dressing to a bowl and mix together.
- Add in cooled tortellini and stir to evenly coat. Refrigerate overnight (pasta will soak up the dressing, so you will need to add a little more the next day.)
- Before serving, add the grapes, pineapple, red apple, and nuts. If needed add additional coleslaw dressing to coat ingredients.