Villa Frizzoni Chicken Cheese Tortellini Salad
- 19 oz. Villa Frizzoni Cheese Tortellini
- 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1½ cups Cooked Silverbrook Chicken, diced
- ¼ cup Green Onions, sliced thin
- ¼ cup Culinary Secrets Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle Culinary Secrets Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 (8 oz.) can Bountiful Harvest Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 cup Red Grapes, cut in half
- 1 cup Red Apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup Culinary Secrets Cashews or Walnuts
- Salt and Culinary Secrets Black Pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to package instructions, Drain and rinse with ice cold water. Drain completely and place in mixing bowl and toss with 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil to prevent sticking.
- In a bowl add mayonnaise or miracle whip, green onions, chicken, and enough coleslaw dressing to a bowl and mix together.
- Add in cooled tortellini and stir to evenly coat. Refrigerate overnight (pasta will soak up the dressing, so you will need to add a little more the next day.)
- Before serving, add the grapes, pineapple, red apple, and nuts. If needed add additional coleslaw dressing to coat ingredients.