Villa Frizzoni Cheese Tortellini with Grilled Vegetables
- 19 oz. Villa Frizzoni Cheese Tortellini 65066
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Markon Garlic V5377, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Silverbrook Butter 13618
- 3 cups Grilled Vegetables, cut into bite size pieces (Good Roots Red Bell Pepper 13706, Good Roots Zucchini 13736, Yellow Squash)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Culinary Secrets Black Pepper 24236
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- ½ cup Villa Frizzoni Shredded Parmesan Cheese 70947
- Cook Tortellini according to package directions and drain well.
- In large frying pan on medium heat, warm oil and garlic, cook 2 minutes. Add butter and cook 1 minute. Add drained tortellini, stirring until well coated. Add grilled vegetables, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with parsley and shredded parmesan cheese. Toss and serve warm.