Villa Frizzoni Cheese Ravioli with Sautéed Vegetables
- 24 oz. Villa Frizzoni Cheese Ravioli 66262
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 small Yellow Squash, sliced into half moons
- 2 small Good Roots Zucchini 13736, sliced into half moons
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Salt and Culinary Secrets Black Pepper 24236 to taste
- ½ cup Villa Frizzoni Parmesan Cheese 28103
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package directions. Drain them and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, yellow squash, ½ tsp. salt, and ¼ tsp. black pepper and cook until just tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable mixture and ¼ cup of the parmesan to the ravioli and toss gentle to combine.
- Serve with the remaining ¼ cup of parmesan cheese.