Villa Frizzoni Cheese Ravioli Tuscan Pasta with Tomato Basil Cream Sauce
- 24 oz. Villa Frizzoni Cheese Ravioli 66262
- 1 (16 oz.) Jar Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. White Wine
- 2 Medium-size Good Roots Tomatoes 13766, diced
- ½ cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- ¼ cup Villa Frizzoni Grated Parmesan Cheese 28103
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook ravioli according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While Pasta is cooking, pour sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce into a medium sauce pan. Add the white wine into the alfredo sauce jar; cover tightly with the lid and shake well. Pour into the saucepan and stir wine mixture into the tomato alfredo sauce.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and the ½ cup of basil leaves, cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated through. Toss the finished cooked pasta with the sauce and divide evenly among plates and top evenly with ¼ cup of grated parmesan cheese, garnish with extra basil leaves if desired.