Villa Frizzoni Cheese Ravioli, Spinach & Chicken Casserole
- 24 oz. Villa Frizzoni Cheese Ravioli 66262
- 2 Siverbrook Chicken Breasts 61040, grilled with Montreal Steak Seasoning and chopped
- 2 (10oz.) Pkgs. Bountiful Harvest Frozen, Chopped Spinach 61144 thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
- 1 can of Villa Frizzoni Artichoke Hearts 10236, drained and roughly chopped
- 1½ cups Kemps Skim Milk 71392
- 3 Tbsp. Katy’s Kitchen All-purpose flour 27528
- Dash of Culinary Secrets Nutmeg 24084
- 1 cup Villa Frizzoni Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 61677
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Villa Frizzoni Asiago or Parmesan Cheese 28103
- In a bowl mix together the cooked chopped chicken, fire roasted tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and drained spinach. Season with salt and black pepper to taste, Set aside. Pre-Heat oven to 350°
- Whisk the milk and flour in a non-stick sauce pan over medium heat until it reaches a boil. Reduce the heat and continue stirring until thickened. Season with salt, black pepper, and a dash of nutmeg. Set aside to cool a bit. (Stir every now and then so it does not become too thick.)
- Using a 9X9 Baking Dish spread a thin layer of sauce over the bottom. Layer half of the cheese ravioli, half of the chicken mixture, half the sauce and half the mozzarella cheese. Repeat once.
- Top everything with a 2 Tbsp. of grated asiago or parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°f for 20-30 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove from the oven allowing to cool slightly before serving with additional warmed sauce and grated cheese.