Villa Frizzoni Cavatelli with Chicken in a Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 19 oz. Villa Frizzoni Cavatelli
- 2 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Silverbrook Chicken Breasts, diced into small pieces 61040
- 2 Roasted Good Roots Red Bell Peppers 13706
- ½ tsp. Culinary Secrets Smoked Paprika 24188
- 3 oz. container Plain Greek Yogurt
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped Good Roots Fresh Parsley 13666
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the cavatelli and cook per package instructions, drain and set aside.
- In the meantime, place the two roasted peppers in a food processor and pulse until peppers are smooth.
- Transfer peppers to a small sauce pot and bring to a low simmer. Add the smoked paprika and continue to simmer while you finish the rest of the meal.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the diced chicken, season with salt and black pepper and sauté until browned on all sides and cooked through, 6-8 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the chicken stir to combine. Then add the roasted red pepper sauce and greek yogurt. Stir to fully combine everything.
- Add fresh parsley and serve, you can also garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.