Villa Frizzoni Beef Ravioli in Spicy Butter Sauce
- 24 oz. Villa Frizzoni Beef Ravioli 66260
- 4 Tbsp. Silverbrook Butter 13618
- 1/8 tsp. Culinary Secrets Chili Flakes 24018
- 1 ½ tsp. Dried Parsley
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Villa Frizzoni Grated Parmesan Cheese, for garnishing 28103
- In a small saucepan over low heat, heat the butter with red pepper, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Once the ravioli has been cooked and drained, fold in gently the infused butter mixture and toss to coat the ravioli in the butter sauce.
- Divide into bowls top with grated parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
- Servings: 4
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes
- Tags: Beef, Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch, Pasta
No video selected.