Villa Frizzoni Asparagus, Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Ravioli
- 24oz. Villa Frizzoni Cheese Ravioli 66262
- 4 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Markon Green Onion, chopped 76207
- 3 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- ½ tsp. Culinary Secrets Dried Thyme 31720
- Splash of white wine (optional)
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 lbs. of Fresh Asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces(30 stalks)
- 4 oz. fresh soft Cobblestreet Market Goat Cheese cut into pieces 71286
- 1 Cup of pasta water or Vegetable Stock
- Culinary Secrets Black Pepper 24236
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Blanch asparagus in hot water for 1 minute or in microwave for 45 seconds.
- In a skillet over medium heat add oil and sauté green onions for about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, thyme, white wine (optional) and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Mix thoroughly and add goat cheese until it melts over low heat. Add the 1 cup of pasta water or stock. Cook for 1 minute and add asparagus.
- Pour sauce over plated ravioli and serve immediately.