Vietnamese Salad Flatbread Bowls
- 1/4 c. Honey Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. Rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. Shallots, minced
- 2 c. COBBLESTREET MARKET® turkey breast #61836, #42340, #12216 or #43128, shredded
- 3 pc. Flatbread
- 2 c. Cooked whole-grain brown rice
- 4 c. Shredded cabbage mixture
- Small handful lemongrass, chopped
- Lime wedges
- Cook raw turkey breast roast per package instructions; shred.
- In a small bowl, combine honey Dijon mustard, vinegar, mayo, shallots and sesame oil. Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Gently spray small glass bowl.
- Cut each flatbread into 4 square pieces. Place flatbread pieces in bowl. Bake until golden brown.
- Remove flatbread from bowl (it will keep its bowl shape).
- In large bowl, combine shredded turkey, white rice, cabbage, lemongrass, and sauce mixture; mix well.
- Place equal amounts of the mixture in flatbread bowls and serve each with a lime wedge.