Ultimate Philly French Dip
- 3 lbs. Prairie Creek® Marinated Philly Sirloin, seasoned (see below)
- 6 ea. hoagie rolls
- 12 ea. Villa Frizzoni® provolone cheese slices
- Grilled onions
- 1/2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. Katy’s Kitchen® oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. Katy’s Kitchen® sage, dried ground
Katy’s Kitchen® Au Jus
- 8 oz. Katy’s Kitchen® Au Jus Mix
- 64 oz. water
- 12 oz. button mushrooms, canned
- 4 oz. Fair Meadows® unsalted butter
- For Seasoning Blend: Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix until all ingredients are blended together.
- Prepare Katy’s Kitchen® Au Jus Mix according to package instructions. Add mushrooms and Fair Meadows® butter when au jus thickens.
- Cook the Prairie Creek® Marinated Philly Sirloin according to the directions BUT, season with the Seasoning Blend mix.
- Fill each sliced hoagie roll with the seasoned, sliced steak and top each with 2 slices of the Villa Frizzoni® provolone cheese. Bake in a 400˚F oven until the cheese melts. Top with grilled onions and serve with a side-car of flavored au jus for dipping.