Ultimate Baked Breakfast Sliders
Talk about a breakfast of champions. Created by The Cookie Rookie, this breakfast sandwich ‘on-the-go’ is great for when you’re in a hurry or if you’re just looking for something tasty to get your day started.
- 8 La Brea Bakery telera slider rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- 8 Eggs, cooked to how you like them
- 16 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 8 Sausage Patties, cooked
- 8 slices Ham, sliced
- 8 Slices of Bacon, cut in half
- ¼ cup Butter Melted
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Poppy Seeds
- Telera Roll
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place the bottom half of each slider roll in the bottom of the baking dish.
- To assemble the sandwiches, start with a slice of cheese, then eggs (if using baked eggs, use 1 per roll. If using scrambled, just scoop a large spoonful into each bun), then ham, sausage, bacon, and more cheese. Replace the tops to each slider roll.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, and garlic powder. Brush the top of each bowl liberally with the butter mixture.
- Bake covered for 12 minutes and then remove cover. Continue cooking for another 4-6 minutes or until the bread is toasted and the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove and serve.