Twisted Turkish Coffee
The addition of homemade espresso syrup embodies the Turkish proverb that coffee should be “strong as death and sweet as love.” The bitters add depth, while the cardamom keeps tradition alive.
- 1 oz Heavy Cream
- 1/3 oz Espresso Syrup (2 parts espresso per 1 part sugar)
- 1 ½ oz Aquavit
- ½ oz St. George Coffee Liqueur
- 1 dash Bittercube Corazón Bitters
- Build in shaker.
- Add 4 cubes and shake vigorously until ice is slushy.
- Dump contents into glass coffee mug.
- Top with two crushed cardamom pods.