Recipe Provided by Schreiber Foods
- 3 oz cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 oz green beans, blanched, sliced lengthwise
- 6 Corn Sopes from V&V SUPREMO®
- 12 oz Tuscan White Bean Spread (see recipe)
- 1 oz Shaved Sierra® Brand Cotija Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Supremo® Brand Mexican Sour Cream
- Combine tomatoes, onions, parsley, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well, then set aside.
- Fry sopes in oil heated to 360°F to 375°F for 3 minutes.
- Fill each sope with 2 Tbsp. Tuscan White Bean Dip. Place a generous spoonful of tomato mixture in the center. Drizzle 1 tsp. Sour Cream over tomatoes and beans. Top with 2 slices of criss-crossed green beans and a few pieces of shaved Cotija. Repeat with remaining sopes.