Turkey Shiitake Blended Burger
Yvette Marie Hirang | Sales Consultant, Reinhart Kansas City Division
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb shiitake mushrooms, cut into large strips
- 2 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp onion flakes
- 2 tsp Chinese 5-spice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- TT Pickled Cucumber (Find recipe online)
- TT Soy-Ginger Mayo (Find recipe online)
- 4 Swiss Cheese Slice
- Sauté mushrooms until soft, around five minutes. Pulse in food processor until pieces are coarsely chopped.
- Mix ground turkey and mushroom in a bowl until well blended. Add in the rest of the ingredients, mix well. Form into 4 patties, grill.
- Assemble sandwich with: Artisanal bun, pickled cucumbers, arugula, carrots and onions, sautéed and shredded, Swiss cheese slices (optional).
- Servings: 4
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 7 - ISSUE 3 • SUMMER 2019
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Turkey
No video selected.