Turkey, Onion Jam & Brie Pizza
- 6 oz. COBBLESTREET MARKET® turkey breast, shredded #61836, #42340, #12216 or #43128
- 12 oz. Pizza dough
- 1 tsp. Fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 oz. Onion jam
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, sliced
- 4 oz. Shredded provolone cheese
- 4 oz. Baby arugula leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, if desired
- Cook raw turkey breast roast per package instructions; shred.
- Heat oven to 425o F. Roll or press pizza dough into an 8-inch imperfect circle.
- In small bowl, combine thyme, butter and garlic. Brush half the butter mixture over pizza dough. Spread onion jam on dough.
- Top with turkey, brie and provolone cheese. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake 12 minutes or until crust is crisp and golden.
- In small bowl, toss arugula, vinegar and oil, salt and pepper, if desired. Place on cooked pizza. Cut pizza into wedges.