Turkey Burger Wrap
with Creamy Salsa Sauce
- 4 each Silverbrook® 5.33 ounce Turkey Burgers
- 1/2 cup Chi Chi’s® Medium Thick n’ Chunky Salsa
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 8 red leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 each 6" flour tortillas
- Cook turkey burgers according to package directions. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Combine the Greek yogurt and salsa in a small mixing bowl.
- To assemble, spread creamy salsa sauce down center of tortilla, then cut turkey burger in half and place on top of sauce. Top with lettuce leaves, cilantro, and sliced avocado and a little more sauce on top.