Truffled Bacon & Eggs Pizza on Flatbread
Chef Lee Sepaniac | Culinary Specialist, Gourmet Food Group
Pizza Cost: $20.15
Suggested Menu Price: $27.99
- 1 ea Flatbread crust
- 1 oz White truffle oil
- 3-4 Whole large eggs
- 3 oz Diced and rendered Guanciale
- 2 oz Truffled gouda
- .5 oz Micro upland cress
- Brush oil on flatbread and crack the eggs evenly on the crust, bake at 500°F for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the guanciale and truffled Gouda and bake an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and finish with the Micro Upland Cress.
- Servings: 3-4
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Cost: $20+
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 3 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2015
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch