- 4 ounces Smoked Pulled Pork with Apple Cider Vinegar Sauce
- 1 3 ounce Telera Roll
- ¼ Avocado, Sliced
- 1 tablespoon Heavy Duty Mayonnaise
- 1/8 ounce Red Onion, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon Chipotle Pepper in Adobo Sauce
- 1 Large Grade A Egg, fried
- 2 tablespoons Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- Slice and toast the roll.
- Add the chipotle to the pulled pork, mix well and place on top of bottom roll.
- Add the lettuce, red onion, and avocado.
- Top with fried egg and slather the top bun with mayonnaise, place on top.
- Type: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican, Sandwiches