- 6 ounces Pork Chop Boneless Center Cut, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- 1 Grade A Large Egg
- 3 tablespoons Panko Japanese Breadcrumbs
- 1 ounce Cabbage Green Separate Carrot And Red Cabbage Fresh, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Sugar Beet Granulated Extra Fine
- ¼ tablespoon Soy Sauce
- ¼ tablespoon Fancy Ketchup
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Allspice, ground
- Mix together the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, mustard, allspice, and sugar. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- In 3 separate shallow bowls place the cornstarch, panko breadcrumbs, and whisk the egg with 2 tablespoons of water in the third bowl.
- Pound out the pork until it is ¼ ” thick.
- Place the pork in the cornstarch first, shake off any excess, then place it in into the egg wash, and then coat it in the breadcrumbs, be sure to fully coat it.
- Deep fry until golden brown and medium in the middle.
- Plate with shredded cabbage mix. Drizzle sauce over the fried pork and serve.