Tilapia Tacos with Avocado Grapefruit Salsa
- 2 - 7/9 oz. HIDDEN BAY® Tilapia Fillets (#11224)
- lemon pepper seasoning
- green onion, sliced
- 4 corn tortillas
- avocado grapefruit salsa
- cilantro lime crema
avocado grapefruit salsa
- 1 grapefruit, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 3 tbsp red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
cilantro lime crema
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° and season the tilapia with lemon pepper seasoning. Bake the tilapia for 10-15 minutes, until the meat turns opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- To make the avocado grapefruit salsa, combine the grapefruit, avocado, jalapeno, onion, cilantro and lime juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To make the cilantro lime crema, stir together the sour cream, lime juice and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble the tacos, top the tortillas with the desired amount of salsa, followed by about 1/2 tilapia fillet per tortilla. Drizzle each taco with the cilantro lime crema, and garnish with chopped cilantro and sliced green onion.