The Perfect Bloody Mary
- 1 Lemon wedge
- 1 Lime wedge
- 2 oz Premium Vodka
- 4 oz Rejuv® Tomato juice
- 2 dashes Culinary Secrets® Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp Cobblestreet Market® Prepared Horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 pinch Culinary Secrets® Celery Salt
- 1 pinch Culinary Secrets® Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Culinary Secrets® smoked paprika
- Pour some celery salt onto a small plate.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a shaker and drop them in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice.
- Shake gently and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish simply with a lime wedge and olives or go over the top with a long skewer and add a Prairie Creek Short Rib or a Crab Salad on Croissant Slider.