The Old Fashioned Burger
Old Fashion Onions
- 16 oz Jumbo Yellow Onion Whole
- 1½ oz Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 oz Bitters Cocktail Aromatic
- 2 oz Sugar, Extra Fine
- 1 ea Navel Orange
- 32 oz Cherry Red Tart Pitted
- 16 oz Sugar, Extra Fine
- 8 oz Balsamic Vinegar, Modema
- 5½ oz Beef Ground Patty Shape Angus Choice Chuck Brisket Blend 3-1 Natural Shape
- 1 ea Seeded Brioche Bun, 4"
- 1½ oz Muenster Cheese
- Peel and slice onions thinly. Add to saute pan with oil. Add Worcestershire, bitters, and juice from orange.
- Place all ingredients into pot. Turn on and simmer for 1 hour until reduced by half. Cool and then whisk the jam,Until its broken up and chunky.
- Slow cook then until transparent. Add sugar and cook for another 5-8 minutes.
- Cook burger to temp. Toast bun. Place burger on bun and add onions and top with jam.