Thai Style Chicken Wings
- 10 ea Naked Chicken Wing, Fully Cooked
- 1 oz Peanut Oil
- 1/2 oz Whole Garlic, smashed
- 2 oz Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 oz Soy Sauce
- 1/4 oz Lime Juice
- 1/4 oz Green Scallion
- 1 oz Redskin Spanish Peanut, crushed
- 1/8 oz Jalapeño Pepper, minced
- 1/8 oz Jalapeño Pepper, sliced thin
- Heat chicken wings in a deep fryer or oven until they register 165°F internal temp.
- While the chicken cooks add the oil to a hot saute pan and add in the garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, lime juice and fresh diced jalapeño and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked chicken wings to the sauce and stir to coat all of the wings. Pour the wings into a bowl and garnish with minced green onion, crushed peanuts and sliced jalapeño peppers.